2021 Agate Black, 37 pack, fully loaded, pics and opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not in mine, as I have a full wall of cabinets. It's got nothing to do with what generation the truck is. My point was the SCAB is 12" shorter and you cant get a SCAB anymore...
Hope you're not planning on trading that in for a gen3. Bea Damn shame

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never sold. It was stolen. I had full replacement value from the insurance policy. They cut me a cheque for exactly what I paid.

Since you took a shot at me I will leave you with this, sucks that you still have your gen 2 and they are tanking in price with the new improved fully digital Gen 3 on the block.
Wow. Are you 16? You seem like a 5'7 ***** lol

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This truck is so much more than the gen2. I was hoping for a touch of Hp and torque. Kinda bummed about that. I know the raptor R is coming, but ford has plenty of room to add to this current motor. Love my 17' supercab Raptor. Kinda pissed about the supercab being gone though. No need for the crew cab ford...
Hate to burst your bubble but plenty of need for crew cab. That’s why they kept it. Out sold scab 90-95%

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice looking truck. If I didn’t already have my 2018 with all the mods I have made I would be more inclined to buy but the info center and new electronics with the new rear suspension do make it interesting, other than that I’m happily staying with my Gen2 but whose to say what the future holds when the R arrives.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice looking truck. If I didn’t already have my 2018 with all the mods I have made I would be more inclined to buy but the info center and new electronics with the new rear suspension do make it interesting, other than that I’m happily staying with my Gen2 but whose to say what the future holds when the R arrives.
This for me too except I'm holding out hope for a Raptor Powerboost.

Brownie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ohhh so that’s what you where talking about… How the grill looks …. What the hell are you talking about?!?!? I was making a gesture that everyone that has a truck has copied the Raptor grill on both first Gen’s… No f()cking cares about how the grill looks on the truck as longs it looks bad a$$! The front of the Gen 3 (including the grill) looks like a fat chick…. Wide, square and lines in all the wrong places….sorry bud maybe your two “DENSE” to realize this…
Some of us like them a little chunky.