2021 Agate Black, 37 pack, fully loaded, pics and opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheTeej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is nothing on the Gen 2 that looks better than the Gen 3. Gen 2 looking dated hard now!!!!

Meh. I think many would agree to disagree. Which is not something folks were saying when the gen 2 debuted. Rear end is amazing, interior is an improvement. Exterior is up for debate. I really need to see one in person to judge it.

in pictures on 35’s it looks like a gen 2 on 33’s. Front end looks weird from the 3/4 angle

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sucks that you sold before they were worth a ton. You missed a lot of value
I never sold. It was stolen. I had full replacement value from the insurance policy. They cut me a cheque for exactly what I paid.

Since you took a shot at me I will leave you with this, sucks that you still have your gen 2 and they are tanking in price with the new improved fully digital Gen 3 on the block.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is nothing on the Gen 2 that looks better than the Gen 3. Gen 2 looking dated hard now!!!!
I like the front end of the Gen 2 better than the Gen 3. Hopefully, that will change after I replace my Gen 2 with a Gen 3. That should happen in about 5 weeks.