2020 Factory builds still possible?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris retired grunt

Reaction score
If you live in the vicinity of Greensboro, NC Green Ford has a 2017 red raptor for sale or at least had it yesterday. I think it had 44,000miles wanted 52,000 for it.

Mike O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at building a 2020 since I can't seem to find exactly what I want at any dealer thus far, but wasn't sure if it was even possible to do so given it's September now.

I can't seem to find a Velocity blue with NO sunroof and the 802A package.

Agreed on the sun roof. I had to purchase a 2020 with one in order to get $3000 below MSRP for a truck on the lot in California. Having the sun roof was one of the deciding factors in getting the extended warranty for $2000. I will definitely be upgrading to the next generation before the warranty expires. They way I see it, I saved $1000 by purchasing from the lot and getting the extended warranty.

My other F150 (07 lariat 4x4) has a sun roof and it has taken a crap TWICE! Repair/replacement was $1200 each. I didn't have it replaced the second time. I just locked it in the closed position. The sunroof sucks, but if you have the extended warranty it doesn't matter much. (as long as you sell prior to warranty expiration)

MRFORDMAN

Reaction score
I just picked my Raptor up on Friday. Had to go out of state (1200 miles). I found my truck by google searching the word Ford followed by the state and searched every Ford dealer website West of the Mississippi. Ended up with EXACTLY what I wanted. I was hunting a Magnetic 801A SCAB and they aren't easy to find. The SCREW is easy to find compared to the SCAB. If you start searching you will find what you want.