2020 collision assist help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blwn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Worst case you can disable the adaptive cruise with forscan:

OP
OP
M

Mmm

Reaction score
Worst case you can disable the adaptive cruise with forscan:

Tried that but it doesnt work. Just put a wrench error on the dash. No luck

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That information is very helpful. I appreciate your input on this!! I will inspect the bracket and CCM again. Is there any way to know if the ccm is sending info to the truck? When I took it off the bracket there did not appear to be any damage.

If the CCM is not communicating on the network there will be associated DTCs and typically additional error messages. ForScan has the ability to perform a network test to verify that the CCM is online.

Langhorne

Reaction score
I had a situation where the cruise control collision warning etc was all messed up. My mechanic discovered that the wheel bearings were worn out and all the sensors went nuts, no promises but might be worth a look. Once changed everything was okay!!!

Beachlife

Reaction score
anyone ever figure out how to do this? We hit a coyote and damaged the front fender, we replaced the front fender but the C-CM module is tossing vertical alignment errors, tried clearing and resetting the errors but no dice, so rather than spending an arm and a leg troubleshooting something I don't use I'd rather disable it.

roush_14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has the windshield been replaced by any chance?, some of these systems use camera in there that work together. just a thought.