2020 Baja Mall Crawler Raptor for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beautiful build. Stunning. Can anyone tell.me what the shock upgrades were vs what normally comes on a 2019 to.2020 gen 2..

I notice the shocks were stated as
FOX RACE SERIES 3.0 LIVE VALVE FRONT COIL OVERS
FOX RACE SERIES 3.0 LIVE VALVE REAR SHOCKS
FOX ADJUSTABLE BUMP SYSTEM

Factory shocks for a 2019 or.2020 are fox shock 3.0 live so curious.on what the difference is between these and fsctory??

I did notice the fronts have a separate reservoir

Thanls

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Beautiful build. Stunning. Can anyone tell.me what the shock upgrades were vs what normally comes on a 2019 to.2020 gen 2..

I notice the shocks were stated as
FOX RACE SERIES 3.0 LIVE VALVE FRONT COIL OVERS
FOX RACE SERIES 3.0 LIVE VALVE REAR SHOCKS
FOX ADJUSTABLE BUMP SYSTEM

Factory shocks for a 2019 or.2020 are fox shock 3.0 live so curious.on what the difference is between these and fsctory??

I did notice the fronts have a separate reservoir

Thanls
Didn’t you just make a thread asking this very question? There are factory live valve shocks and then there is aftermarket “race series” offered by fox.

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn’t you just make a thread asking this very question? There are factory live valve shocks and then there is aftermarket “race series” offered by fox.
Yes I did and the answer to my thread was they are simply just.replacement for thee standard factory fox live 3.0. . This being a prestine 2020 I figure there was some sort of reason to swap out the ford FACTORY FOX 3.0 TO add a reservoir shock vs internal. I believe it's a valid question. I just saw u put RACE SERIES so race series must b a upgrade with external reservoir vs fsctory

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@blademan
The Original post had Race series listed. They have an external reservoir. The reason for the external reservoir is there is more shock fluid and ability to stay cool longer preventing shock fade. So they are better.

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@blademan
The Original post had Race series listed. They have an external reservoir. The reason for the external reservoir is there is more shock fluid and ability to stay cool longer preventing shock fade. So they are better.
Thank you. I finally understand. Appreciate it. What finally caught my.eye was when u wrote ".race series"

Ty