2020 802A - This could be the one?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ross072566

Reaction score
I paid $67956. You gotta subtract the holdback, (which is in the bottom left of the corner of the invoice), and also another $750 from the invoice price to get to my price. See photos below of invoice and window sticker. They told me that the internet company they use priced it $750 lower than what it was supposed to be.

7EFD3CA4-B0CE-4372-8BA8-DBF13DDD4D9F.jpeg

61B3A654-83F5-4148-9DFA-8778199131AF.jpeg

DreamingOfOne

Reaction score
I am in the market for on here in Cincinnati. The best I found right now is for a Black one, MSRP is $75,450 and the internet price is set at $67,000..it is a 2019 model however but brand new.

Another dealer here in Cincinnati has a 2020 Lead Foot Grey listed, MSRP is $72,795, Internet price is set at $66,995, thats $5800 off invoice. 802A, Exterior Graphics Package, Carbon Fiber Package, 17 inch Forged Aluminum Wheels, Heated Rear Seats, and NO SUNROOF!

This seems to be just what the original poster was looking for with a couple add ons...but, its brand new, full warranty. I would have been concerned buying something sight unseen, especially a vehicle with very low miles and already on a resale lot. Doesnt matter now that it sold, but as I always say, it wasnt meant to be

Maybe this one is! Not sure if I am allowed to post a link to the dealer website, Im new here and dont want to get in trouble! lol

I will post if allowed or the original posted can ask me for it and I can provide it in a pm

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Another dealer here in Cincinnati has a 2020 Lead Foot Grey listed, MSRP is $72,795, Internet price is set at $66,995, thats $5800 off invoice. 802A, Exterior Graphics Package, Carbon Fiber Package, 17 inch Forged Aluminum Wheels, Heated Rear Seats, and NO SUNROOF!

Why, WHY? on God’s green earth would any self respecting Raptor shopper allow this truck to remain without an owner and home?

OP
OP
LF LandShark 2818

LF LandShark 2818

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to update as the OP that i cant thank you all enough for the amount of information and help you all offered. In the end i was lured away from new by a 2018 CPO Leadfoot Screw 802A w/ 10k miles that i just signed the papers for. It has the twin moonroof, both graphics packages (removing the rear ones at the dealership) carbon fiber, tailgate step, 17" forged alluminim wheels, tech package, second row heated seats, spray in bed liner and a bed cover. The money im saving will allow me to purchase a few of the aftermarket parts i wanted much sooner than i orignally planned. Kind of surreal that my decade long search for my dream truck has finally come to an end.

Denvertaco07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in the market for on here in Cincinnati. The best I found right now is for a Black one, MSRP is $75,450 and the internet price is set at $67,000..it is a 2019 model however but brand new.

This seems to be just what the original poster was looking for with a couple add ons...but, its brand new, full warranty. I would have been concerned buying something sight unseen, especially a vehicle with very low miles and already on a resale lot. Doesnt matter now that it sold, but as I always say, it wasnt meant to be

Maybe this one is! Not sure if I am allowed to post a link to the dealer website, Im new here and dont want to get in trouble! lol

I will post if allowed or the original posted can ask me for it and I can provide it in a pm

Invoice is not MSRP. I'd say that price (the $5800 off MSRP) is close to invoice.

you can post the link.