2020 802A - This could be the one?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pretty good price there. But buying what is a used vehicle not in person is certainly something to think about. As mentioned by others, ask for a portfolio of pics, closeups, straight on shots, side views etc. And in good lighting as believe me, there are people that just don’t get it. Then drill them on the condition and I mean ask if any dings, scratches or interior flaws exist.

If they can take the time and make you comfortable and do what is needed to sell the truck, then it can be a super buy.

So only heated seats on top of the 802A package? No bead lock wheels or tailgate step, etc? The 2020’s come with the tech package now with the 802A from what I remember. Invoice still has to be 66-67k on this truck? Minus 1200.00 for shipping, So your saving 4-6k+ if you bought a new one at invoice. Some markets won’t sell at invoice and you know your market.

OP
OP
LF LandShark 2818

LF LandShark 2818

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty good price there. But buying what is a used vehicle not in person is certainly something to think about. As mentioned by others, ask for a portfolio of pics, closeups, straight on shots, side views etc. And in good lighting as believe me, there are people that just don’t get it. Then drill them on the condition and I mean ask if any dings, scratches or interior flaws exist.

If they can take the time and make you comfortable and do what is needed to sell the truck, then it can be a super buy.

So only heated seats on top of the 802A package? No bead lock wheels or tailgate step, etc? The 2020’s come with the tech package now with the 802A from what I remember. Invoice still has to be 66-67k on this truck? Minus 1200.00 for shipping, So your saving 4-6k+ if you bought a new one at invoice. Some markets won’t sell at invoice and you know your market.

I emailed them last night asking for pretty much all of those things so we will see what they say. In the mean time ive had some really generous forum members reach out with deals they've seen all across WA state which i really appreciate.

Anything thats not included in the 2020 802A package/heated rear seats is something i plan on changing out after a while anyways so for me its a non issue on upgraded rims, stickers, carbon fiber at this time. The market in WA isn't awful but few, if any, dealers are even willing to negotiate at the present time. So, in the interim, ill look elsewhere and if the right deal comes along then it was meant to be i suppose?

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I emailed them last night asking for pretty much all of those things so we will see what they say. In the mean time ive had some really generous forum members reach out with deals they've seen all across WA state which i really appreciate.

Anything thats not included in the 2020 802A package/heated rear seats is something i plan on changing out after a while anyways so for me its a non issue on upgraded rims, stickers, carbon fiber at this time. The market in WA isn't awful but few, if any, dealers are even willing to negotiate at the present time. So, in the interim, ill look elsewhere and if the right deal comes along then it was meant to be i suppose?

True some things you can change out like wheels, aftermarket or factory bead lock take offs are to be found. Things like tailgate step and carbon fiber package not. These factory pieces are super expensive and involved to install if you really wanted them. Heck the carbon shifter is the cheapest and easiest to replace but not the other parts.

This truck might be a good deal. If not there could be another, so get what you want for the most part and a deal.

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been drooling over getting a Raptor for about 10 years now. Ive decided that its finally time to pull the trigger. Ive found, what i consider, my dream truck. 2020 Leadfoot with 802A, heated rear seats, and nothing else. It has just shy of 2,000 miles and is priced at $61k which is about $8k less then anything ive seen in my local area (Washigton State). The truck is located about 2,000 miles away so i would need to ship the vehicle to my house. I have zero experience in shipping a vehicle so if anyone has any reccomendations id be glad to hear them.

The price to ship seems to be right around $1200 which still is cheaper then buying locally. I feel like ive exahsted all resources looking at simlarly optioned vehicles but came hear to ask for advice and input on buying a vehicle sight unseen. The carfax states it was delivered 1/20/2020 and then it lists the dealership as its owner at its current mileage. If you have experience in this department (i.e. what to look for and what you wish you would have inquired about before signing) id really appreciate hearing from you.

Is this price commesnurate with what youve seen either locally in your area or when you purchased yours?

Small caveat to add to all of this, im out of the country for an unknown amount of time. Is this deal worth pulling the trigger on if it was you or should i wait? I truly welcome any and all opinions and appreciate your time/advice.

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Roadtrip and drive it back or fly and drive back! Not a hard decision. At least you can inspect it prior to buying. I did it

OP
OP
LF LandShark 2818

LF LandShark 2818

Full Access Member
Reaction score
True some things you can change out like wheels, aftermarket or factory bead lock take offs are to be found. Things like tailgate step and carbon fiber package not. These factory pieces are super expensive and involved to install if you really wanted them. Heck the carbon shifter is the cheapest and easiest to replace but not the other parts.

This truck might be a good deal. If not there could be another, so get what you want for the most part and a deal.

For some reason with im just not interested in those items for this truck. Not quite sure what it is but it just doesnt matter to me to have the step, stickers, or carbon fiber. I think it looks awesome but id be just as happy with 802A and nothing else. The rear heated seats thing only came about when i realized it was only $125 haha

OP
OP
LF LandShark 2818

LF LandShark 2818

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Roadtrip and drive it back or fly and drive back! Not a hard decision. At least you can inspect it prior to buying. I did it

That was the plan when i return. I wanted to catch a flight, inspect the truck, sign, make it a 3-4 day roadtrip back and just enjoy the new truck. Even though this one apparently sold im still looking locally and pretty much anywhere West of the middle of the country.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well that makes finding a good deal on a new one simpler. I’m sure you can find an invoice deal on a new 2020, especially if your willing to travel to it. Your options are simple, but most of the times many 892A’s come with at least a couple of added options.

Good luck on the purchase