2019 tuning..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dan Thomas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
O.K folks it is getting close to the time to tune the truck. I have the Corsa Resonator delete, and Agency Power CAI.. waiting for the truck to go over the 1000 mile mark before I pull the trigger. Just wanted to hear from some guys here about how their tunes worked out.
MPT
COBB
5 star
I know there are others out there so let me hear about them.. Thanks guys

CurtZX

Reaction score
Not all the tuners have released for 2019 yet. Probably best to circle back to this question in a couple months once they have all dropped. I'm going to wait a bit on mine!

FrodoTBaggins88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running a 5* tune on my 2019. 91 Performance is the tune I usually run. I had some shifting issues at first that are starting to go away the more I drive the truck. Truck only has 2400 miles, I've had the tune since about 2100. Truck makes a lot of power, very quick off the line. A blast to drive. I can't compare to any other tunes since I have only run 5*. I considered Cobb at first since I had one of their tunes on my 2015 Nissan GT-R. They told me the tunes wouldn't be ready til April. I may try them eventually. I've heard a lot of good things about MPT also but never tried them.

wjn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the 5 star tuning to on the 2019.
Just 1800km / ca. 1100miles driven up to now.
Throttle response of the line is a little too agressive for me, otherwise no remarks.

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey just wanted to let you know we have had an engine tune for the 19 and we have the trans tune. It is 50 state carb legal and if you want to run 100% e85 we can do that also but you would have to update fuel system for that. Now our device is 599.99 and all the service is free. Any updates and as many tunes as you want. Also if you trade in vehicle you can use device for next vehicle as long as the device works on the next vehicle which currently works on all Ford's. Message me if interested or call us at 313-561-5500 my name is Jake thank you
ex_q80_w400_h_MyCalibrator-Touch-Right.jpg