2019 Raptor with high miles. Yes or no?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaiello4

Reaction score
Hey guys! Could really use some help.

There is a 2019 Raptor with 161k miles for sale. They are asking 32k$. It has one owner, all highway miles, and the carfax is clean as a whistle. All maintenance done at a dealership. The dealership that has it just recently did alot of work to it as well including
cam phasers, (updated part numbers) timing chains, chain guides, vvt solenoids, timing cover re seal, valve cover gaskets and spark plug tube seals. Help me make the right decision.

OP
OP
J

jaiello4

Reaction score
I’m not sure about the shocks. It says Fox racing suspension on the listing. It’s in immaculate condition, only a couple rock chips. The owner was a real estate agent that drove all over a couple states weekly.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Fox recommends the shock be rebuilt every 40k-50k miles.

Seems high mileage for the price. I think I remember seeing one listed on here around that price. Give the classifieds a look.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Whats your budget

Shirley there's one with less than 100k miles. I see them here for 45-55K.

OP
OP
J

jaiello4

Reaction score
35k is really my top budget. I’ve been looking at everything from Ford to Chevy to Ram. This is the only Raptor in my budget but those miles just scare me whether it’s 1 owner and maintained or not.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
I will say this, there is no such thing as a cheap Raptor. At least not for long.
Prepare yourself for performance vehicle levels of maintenance and costs.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to be a ****, but id keep saving and searching, buying something that high mileage with no idea how it was maintained will prob stretch your savings a bit. You arent gonna get a warranty on that thing with those miles either.
I will say this, there is no such thing as a cheap Raptor. At least not for long.
Prepare yourself for performance vehicle levels of maintenance and costs.
this, and you may find yourself at the "cost" part pretty soon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter