2019 Raptor with high miles. Yes or no?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCSVT

Reaction score
Hey guys! Could really use some help.

There is a 2019 Raptor with 161k miles for sale. They are asking 32k$. It has one owner, all highway miles, and the carfax is clean as a whistle. All maintenance done at a dealership. The dealership that has it just recently did alot of work to it as well including
cam phasers, (updated part numbers) timing chains, chain guides, vvt solenoids, timing cover re seal, valve cover gaskets and spark plug tube seals. Help me make the right decision.
That's not terrible mileage, if you're willing to stay up on maintenance. It seems to have a good history. Shocks may be your biggest expense

SCSVT

Reaction score
That's not terrible mileage, if you're willing to stay up on maintenance. It seems to have a good history. Shocks may be your biggest expense
One more thing to add: at that mileage, you may need to start looking after bushings and control arms. bought my SVT at 90k miles and I had to do a radiator and control arms to deal with some front end groaning :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter