2019 Raptor Wheel Recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FDNY-L107

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I have been doing research and also searches on this forum, trying to find a wheel that meets my requirements and I like. Seemed easy enough. I must be doing something wrong.

I do have the optional forged beadlock stock wheels on now and in fact, really like them. This was more to have a second set.

If anyone has suggestions or guidence, please let me know. Price notwithstanding. Thank you!

Requirements:
Stock size, will be running stock KO2's.
Forged Beadlock
Lightweight (< 30 lbs each)
Made in the USA

I have stock suspension. No lift and no plans to lift. Street/offroad combo driving.

I have looked at Weld's and Centerlines, Method's (I like but all made in China from what I can find), Fuel (same, China made).

Thanks,
Mark

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
The stock wheels are made in China too.

So is Covid-19.

I ran a few questions past Justin at Pac wheel on lightweight wheels, not necessarily bead lock (capable). I think under 30 pounds for a bead lock is a tall order.

OP
OP
FDNY-L107

FDNY-L107

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Seems very limited. Weld were the only ones I found to make a true forged off road wheel fully designed and made in the USA.