2019 Raptor stolen from dealer.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Harvey Singh

Harvey Singh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update:

Sales manager Nathan Friedman at Edmonton Land Rover says the following

“ Chad our GM and our VP have been trying to contact these clowns that are withholding your truck, Chad is speaking to a detective buddy of his in Edmonton to investigate the matter , that’s all I know right now. They have not delivered your vehicle and are likely not going to, but we are trying. We cannot provide you with a rental nor reimburse any costs at this time”

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Update:

“ Chad our GM and our VP have been trying to contact these clowns that are withholding your truck, Chad is speaking to a detective buddy of his in Edmonton to investigate the matter , that’s all I know right now. They have not delivered your vehicle and are likely not going to, but we are trying. We cannot provide you with a rental nor reimburse any costs at this time”
Time to Lawyer up!

ItsAMe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update:

You got a very nice lawsuit on your hands.

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update:

Time to reach out to your bank to ask them to contact dealer for reimbursement and insurance to report stolen. Then a lawyer. Car has been missing for 21 days. Time to report it stolen and to name the car dealership and shipping companies as suspects.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Update:

Sounds like they know more than they are telling you, phone the police, it's stolen!

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Update:

Christ all mighty! I feel for you brother. What a gang of ******** you've ended up with. :emotions122:

dsg2003mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update:

this is some of the craziest shit I've ever seen, sorry you have to go through all this