2019 Raptor Shelby Wow!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

kingrichards

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d like to hear from someone that actually has seat time in the new 19 shocks vs the fox 3.0’s. Wonder which one omen is actually better on and off road

This is exactly what I was thinking too! Wonder which one is better?

jasonbrent

Reaction score
proffesional horse power tunning devices. But doing it will void your warranty

I'm sorry, but that is just not how warranty works. Changing tune is not going to de-facto void your warranty. The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act establishes that a warranty is not void by such an act. Instead, it is up to the warranty provider to prove a modification was the cause of a failure. Only then can the warranty legally be denied.

-j

Thumpzilla44

Reaction score
I’d like to hear from someone that actually has seat time in the new 19 shocks vs the fox 3.0’s. Wonder which one omen is actually better on and off road
Mot sure this is an indicator but my friend has 2018 and I just got a 2019. He insists that mine rides better. No off road comparison but we did take both trucks at 50 mph over a raised inclined area 4 feet grade over train tracks(if you took this at 15 mph in any car your front end with be toast) and I did notice the 19’s approach and finish was smoother.. but this is poor comparison interms of what these trucks were meant for. ..but where I live it’s the only test we could do at the moment.

OP
OP
K

kingrichards

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My friend has a 2018 and I just got a 2019. He insists that mine rides better. No off road comparison but we did take both trucks at 50 mph over a raised inclined area 4 feet grade over train tracks(if you took this at 15 mph in any car your front end with be toast) and I did notice the 19’s approach and finish was smoother.. but this is poor comparison interms of what these trucks were meant for. ..but where I live it’s the only test we could do at the moment.

Are both 2018 & 2019 Shelby Raptor?