2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

demerson3814

Reaction score
My build completed on 2/25 as schedule and is awaiting shipment. Sticker says ramp CA04. Any idea what that means and how to track the shipping progress?

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems like there has been a lull in deliveries lately. Haven't seen any reports of customers taking delivery of their 2019 Raptor. Dealership tells me there are delays in shipment due to the weather.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems like there has been a lull in deliveries lately. Haven't seen any reports of customers taking delivery of their 2019 Raptor. Dealership tells me there are delays in shipment due to the weather.

Weather where? I live 30 miles from Dearborn Assembly, it's been normal winter weather here in SE Michigan (outside of some annoyingly high winds).

Oh, and mine was delivered eight days after production... Shipment was probably the only part of the process that wasn't delayed.

* edit: premature post*