2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spectre06

Reaction score
Interesting, I just checked the tracker again and it says in transit. That seems quick...less than 24 hours after build. Hopefully its correct.

sean1968

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welp mine is officially MIA and ford doesn’t give a flying **** where it is. No answers from zone rep and believe it or not there isn’t a single department at ford Corp that can help. Everyone is referring me to the zone rep that has not followed through or returned calls to the dealership. Absolutely nuts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welp mine is officially MIA and ford doesn’t give a flying **** where it is. No answers from zone rep and believe it or not there isn’t a single department at ford Corp that can help. Everyone is referring me to the zone rep that has not followed through or returned calls to the dealership. Absolutely nuts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yours is at the railyard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SD1290

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hearing these stories sucks, I feel for you guys who are waiting. I’d like to special order my next Raptor but based on what I’ve seen here it’s not a great experience, and doesn’t seem worth it

Swamp Fox

Reaction score
I must have waited longer than anyone for my 19'. It was ordered in August, built on 11/18, and delivered just the other day. The truck has the Recaros. My wife likes them, I am not sure they are worth the money (what the wife wants, the wife gets.)

Hawaiian Time

Full Access Member
Reaction score
20190115_163638.jpg A couple a small black plastic interior push on cover clips will cover the holes in the bumper and look stock. Available at most auto parts stores. These are from Advance Auto: