2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cookiehumper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes it does. But the dealer made it sound like truck wasnt delivered....and FP said it was. Carfax shows it was serviced there, so where is it? Still at the factory?Confusing.
Sounds sketchy man. Either the dealer is lying to you or the car fax is. I would also worry about the car fax saying water damage

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It can not be offered for sale if it is at the factory:

10/29/18 - Vehicle Offered For Sale

It has def been delivered.

Though it is interesting that it was offered for sale on 10/29 when prod started on 10/22.

Yes it does. But the dealer made it sound like truck wasnt delivered....and FP said it was. Carfax shows it was serviced there, so where is it? Still at the factory?Confusing.

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It can not be offered for sale if it is at the factory:

10/29/18 - Vehicle Offered For Sale

It has def been delivered.

Though it is interesting that it was offered for sale on 10/29 when prod started on 10/22.

Why lie about a car on their lot they could sell and make money on? ThAts the confusing part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FORDnVWPro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Small update on my 10/17 SCAB order - now shows as "Pulled for Selection" on 1/7 (yes, 2 days from today) which according to the dealer means that I should get a build date next week.

Perhaps the Scab i ordered will be "pulled" in the coming days. (Order 11/08/18) Uncleaned as of 1/04/19

Urban

Reaction score
Why lie about a car on their lot they could sell and make money on? ThAts the confusing part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car was delivered to the service for vehicle prep but was transferred to a separate lot for the recall. Guess they are waiting on parts but honestly i wont even use the block heater.