2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FORDnVWPro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen a SuperCab with Recaros delivered? I have not, and have been really scanning the forums and cars.com daily for a month.

I wonder if a Scab, with Blue will be an even longer wait. (Ordered the above truck 11/8, still unscheduled)

TheTip247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think there is something to be said for Blue Interior holding up orders. I know some custom orders have been delivered with It, but in a shortage, those would probably take priority.

I checked autotrader and it seems like blue interior is almost none-Only standard.

Mine is a dealer order with blue and it’s been delayed since 10.27.

Delayed as in built but hasnt shipped or delayed as in production being pushed off? Ive noticed the same thing, not much blue interior trucks showing up on lots. Mine has been built since 10/31 and still "awaiting shipment" and I have the blue interior as well

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen a SuperCab with Recaros delivered? I have not, and have been really scanning the forums and cars.com daily for a month.

I wonder if a Scab, with Blue will be an even longer wait. (Ordered the above truck 11/8, still unscheduled)
RR Rick on forum here did. He has posted pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tyler_GTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Delayed as in built but hasnt shipped or delayed as in production being pushed off? Ive noticed the same thing, not much blue interior trucks showing up on lots. Mine has been built since 10/31 and still "awaiting shipment" and I have the blue interior as well

Delayed as in built but hasn’t shipped. But now that I think about it, it doesn’t make much since for the blue interior to be the delay if I’m fact they’ve been built already. Like the window sticker says for mine.

But for some reason, I’ve not seen hardly any dealer builds for blue interior. Unless dealers just Aren’t ordering them.

TheTip247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Delayed as in built but hasn’t shipped. But now that I think about it, it doesn’t make much since for the blue interior to be the delay if I’m fact they’ve been built already. Like the window sticker says for mine.

But for some reason, I’ve not seen hardly any dealer builds for blue interior. Unless dealers just Aren’t ordering them.

Is there a quality control issue with the seats from the early builds is what Im wondering. And holding the trucks back for repairs? Someone posted somewhere that their dealer told them there was an issue with their seat was why it hadnt shipped. How true any of that is, is to be seen. All speculation, just throwing stuff out there.

turn-r-us

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was it a custom build or a dealer order?

The dealer orders with blue are the ones I’m not seeing much of.

It was labeled a stock order on the DORA but I got to customize it.

Agate Black/Screw/802/blue accent

BTW agate black is metallic.