2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robert mcatee

Reaction score
Many times the dealer website automatically adds the discount to all trucks specifically in the model. IE the Raptor can be in the F-150 category and will automatically get a discount added to it on the website. No, the dealer does not have to honor it.

Sam
Ya I offered to split it with them. They wouldnt even do that! Ill wait for mine I ordered.

cookiehumper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure how true this is but putting it out there since there are others like me that their orders placed in Aug/Sept still aren’t scheduled.

The GM of my dealership blamed my delay on the beadlock wheels. He explained they are scarce so scheduling orders with beadlocks are taking longer in some cases. Again not sure I believe it but that is the current line I am being fed.

My order date is 9/15. He said I will get pulled for scheduling in December, build late January, Feb or early March delivery. 1/2 year to deliver a truck.

Good thing is I paid MSRP which in NY is the best you will do and my patience muscles are getting lots of exercise.
Ughhhh also in NY. What part are you? I ordered in October so it sounds like I’m in for a wait. Where you the first order at the dealership?