2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vhudoo

Reaction score
Found out today, the train my order was on broke down prior to hitting the local rail yard. To Fords knowledge, raptor is still loaded on the train car and I'll receive it anytime in the next 3 weeks. wtf!

Tyler_GTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer called me today to tell me they've been talking to Ford about my Raptor that was built 10.27 but still hasn't shipped. Ford told them they had a seatbelt issue and had to repair it before it shipped. So apparently mine has been repaired and will ship any day now.

Take that for what it's worth but at least they helped in looking for my truck.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well they called back and will not honor the price! I thought I was getting a new truck today!

Many times the dealer website automatically adds the discount to all trucks specifically in the model. IE the Raptor can be in the F-150 category and will automatically get a discount added to it on the website. No, the dealer does not have to honor it.

Sam

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found out today, the train my order was on broke down prior to hitting the local rail yard. To Fords knowledge, raptor is still loaded on the train car and I'll receive it anytime in the next 3 weeks. wtf!

My salesman emailed me and said that my truck was finally on a railcar and should be on it's way soon. Hopefully the tracker updates to show a more accurate date.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My truck was built on 10/24 and the last update was on 11/8 (awaiting shipping) ... no clue why it is being held.

My dealer called me today to tell me they've been talking to Ford about my Raptor that was built 10.27 but still hasn't shipped. Ford told them they had a seatbelt issue and had to repair it before it shipped. So apparently mine has been repaired and will ship any day now.

Take that for what it's worth but at least they helped in looking for my truck.