2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

simmsb873

Reaction score
My raptor will be here tomorrow. Eta on tracker says 12/6. Dealer called me saying tomorrow it’s ready. But I won’t be home until 4:30 to grab it :(

Congrats and looking forward to seeing some pics. Did you go with the Alacantra? It seems like all of the dealers with pics online so far have the standard seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Took my 2018 into the local Ford dealer north of Houston for the 5000 mile oil change and saw a blue 2019 Raptor on the truck being unloaded as I pulled out.

It had the different bed graphics and new bead lock wheels.

FPBRVC

Reaction score
Just having a good dealership takes away most of the pain. My experience was much the same except I paid MSRP for my 18. I feel for all these guys calling FP every few days and looking for window stickers and updates when the dealer should be doing all that stuff.
I can’t even get my dealership Crown Ford in Long Island to call me back. I’m not scheduled yet and I ordered at MSRP. Thinking I should cancel and go elsewhere. What can I lose.

JohnyH

Reaction score
I had to cancel my order with my local dealer. It was ordered 8/15. They ordered it without allocation and they reordered it with their next allocation which was January or February. It was still unscheduled when I cancelled it last Friday. They got 5 coming for stock and screwed those of us who thought we going to get the first ones. I think you can find one somewhere and save money if you are paying sticker. I did.