2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HSrider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer is in Maryland. 500 below MSRP. Best deal I could get here. Came one day early than on tracker but still stays it hasn't shipped.

I'm in Maryland do you mind if I ask what dealer did 500 below MSRP? PM if you want best I found is MSRP.

HSrider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up my 2019 Raptor this morning from Lebanon Ford outside of Cincinnati. Driving back to Little Rock. I’m 300 miles into the 600 mile drive. I would compare the ride to my wife’s new Escalade just not as quite. The deal was well worth the effort to fly there and drive it back.

AWESOME. When you get it home would you mind posting up your thoughts on the 2019 after being behind the wheel for 600 miles.

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To me, buying a car at MSRP is a ripoff.
I know some of you will disagree, but it is the truth.
Most models will sell under MSRP. Most other Ford models. I can get discounts and X plan bringing the price down quite a bit. When a dealer thinks a vehicle is hot and puts ADM on it and sell as many as they can get, the customer is the real problem. They tried the same thing with the Focus RS and now the dealers can't sell them even with discounts.

JohnyH

Reaction score
After the 623 miles back home the truck drove great! I've had a large sales territory for 23 years. The past year is the first year I didn't drive at least 40K-60K miles per year. I have Denali Yukon XL's, F150, Escalades and 4Runners. I would put the ride against any of these cars I've owned. Gas mileage as I broke the engine in was crap but was to be expected. I was on the fence on carbon fiber but now I own the truck I wouldn't order it again without it. I was able to get the dealership to honor the price they had it on their website. I don't think I would ever get that kind of deal on a new Raptor again.