2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After the 623 miles back home the truck drove great! I've had a large sales territory for 23 years. The past year is the first year I didn't drive at least 40K-60K miles per year. I have Denali Yukon XL's, F150, Escalades and 4Runners. I would put the ride against any of these cars I've owned. Gas mileage as I broke the engine in was crap but was to be expected. I was on the fence on carbon fiber but now I own the truck I wouldn't order it again without it. I was able to get the dealership to honor the price they had it on their website. I don't think I would ever get that kind of deal on a new Raptor again.
Thumbs up to the good folks at the dealership at Lebanon ford!
Sharing is indeed caring!

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score

After the idiot dealers hoarded 2018 model and tried to scam the American youths, their cover has been blown. Bunch of 18s in my area and none has sold. They are even writing me to get $6k off, but once I saw the Lebanon deal I knew that greatness is awaiting! I am no longer interested in 18. I will hold on a little longer after the preordered folks get theirs the 19s on the lot will have to be discounted! Thanks dealers for helping us in creating discounts for 19. What goes around in 2018, comes around in 2019.
Let the games begin :893Chainsaw-Smilie-

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After the idiot dealers hoarded 2018 model and tried to scam the American youths, their cover has been blown. Bunch of 18s in my area and none has sold. They are even writing me to get $6k off, but once I saw the Lebanon deal I knew that greatness is awaiting! I am no longer interested in 18. I will hold on a little longer after the preordered folks get theirs the 19s on the lot will have to be discounted! Thanks dealers for helping us in creating discounts for 19. What goes around in 2018, comes around in 2019.
Let the games begin :893Chainsaw-Smilie-
I just don't get it

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/756348666/overview/?aff=share_other

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know where you live, but from the price I will,say Cali.
Here in GA, We don't do that ADM FEE. We are more like msrp or below.
Sorry your side is not following the trend to sell msrp or below!
Yup Cali, SoCal to be specific

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

HOLESHOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my Vin#!!!!!
I used Ashland Ford really nice people and they deliver on what they say!
2019 Ford Raptor $3300 below Msrp. They went lower than the other local ford dealer. I sat down with them on Nov 11th.
They put the order right in, it was pulled right away, I all ready have a build date Dec 17 2018!

Urban

Reaction score
Just got my Vin#!!!!!
I used Ashland Ford really nice people and they deliver on what they say!
2019 Ford Raptor $3300 below Msrp. They went lower than the other local ford dealer. I sat down with them on Nov 11th.
They put the order right in, it was pulled right away, I all ready have a build date Dec 17 2018!

This post right here may just take my deposit back and cancel my order with my dealer. 3 months of waiting and still unscheduled.