2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
8WOOD's opinion time:

1. The new colors look really good. Nice to get away from the mother earth type of colors for this year.

2. IMO both new wheel styles are a downgrade in looks.

3. I'm so impressed with the live valve system of the razers, I'm sure it's going to be killer for performance on when whipping the Raptor around offload. Plus the orange/red shock body is SO NUMMMY

4. Blue accent package: BARF

5. Where's the BEEF? (v8)
Yes sir 2018 rims looks better than 2019. Don't know why ford messed it up

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lots of raptors marked down here now in MI selling for 4K under. Except I don’t feel like it is really a good discount when they have both sets of stickers on there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mattrofact

Reaction score
Lots of raptors marked down here now in MI selling for 4K under. Except I don’t feel like it is really a good discount when they have both sets of stickers on there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly, you end up buy one with more options than you’d want, for me at least, so the discount just puts it back down where you would have specd it in the first place. Still have yet to see a single super cab marked down... anyone find one recently?

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Scabs are only about 10% of production. Most dealers won't order one for stock, just special orders. You might find one, but that might be because someone backed out of a deal. My dealer didn't need a deposit until he found out I was ordering a Scab, then they wanted $ 500.

OP
OP
Jake17

Jake17

★ REBEL LIFE ★
Reaction score
Have yet to see a SCab marked down.
Just traded my '17 801...rare truck with exceptionally strong resale...got $7k less than I paid for it 2yrs ago. Paid zero tax on a loaded Rebel 12 + get an $8k refund. Basically drove it free for 2yrs...can't say I'll miss the Raptor.