2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked it up today. About 400 miles on it now. Love the seats. The color is much better in person. Blue stitching on the dash and interior lighting is blue. It was cloudy when I stopped for fuel and took pictures.

That looks great, congrats!!

HSrider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome and glad you got it and put some miles on it already. Also good to hear it drives great. Seeing that Performance Blue makes me want to change my white choice. Don't have a Vin # yet so might not be too late. Need to think about it a bit.

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Status for my order hasn’t changed aince 10/25, which is the day Ford says it was produced. Estimated delivery of 11/18 obviously isn’t happening. Ford chat guy said he has seen 19 Raptors go out so far. Says that if this lack of status doesn’t change, ask my dealer to contact local Ford rep. Oh well, good time to practice patience.
If it was built on 10/25, it's gotta be pretty near the back of the lot. With OK to buy only happening a week ago, it's doubtful the lot has been cleared yet.

FORDnVWPro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

South Texas guy here. Ordered a SCAB PB 802A with Recaros on 11/08. ON 11/13 I changed my order to Agate Black (after seeing the EDGE ST in PB) .

No updates, no VIN. When do yall think I will take delivery of the rig?

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove great, I have had a lot of vehicles but I like this one the most. I had a G Wagon supercharged, 911 and an SL63. No previous Raptors. Sweeeet Truck. Interior and exterior colors look great.
How intense looking is the interior blue? I'm still on the fence in whether to go with the Recaro's

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Maxoz

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

South Texas guy here. Ordered a SCAB PB 802A with Recaros on 11/08. ON 11/13 I changed my order to Agate Black (after seeing the EDGE ST in PB) .

No updates, no VIN. When do yall think I will take delivery of the rig?

here is some references, houston area, SCREW 802A Agate Black, ordered on 10/26, changed to PB on 11/12, still not scheduled, dealership says to look at Feb delivery

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
no trucks will be scheduled due to Thanksgiving this Thursday. It will resume on 11/29. Trucks are scheduled every thursday.

Hello everyone.

No updates, no VIN. When do yall think I will the rig?