2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Went to the Rouge Ford factory tour yesterday. There were a ton of raptors in final assembly area and several rolling off the line. Some of you boys might be seeing yours soon! There were lots of velocity blues and blacks. Couple whites as well it was pretty cool to see. Just made me wonder where the hells mine been sitting for the last 17 days haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raptor Tony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to the Rouge Ford factory tour yesterday. There were a ton of raptors in final assembly area and several rolling off the line. Some of you boys might be seeing yours soon! There were lots of velocity blues and blacks. Couple whites as well it was pretty cool to see. Just made me wonder where the hells mine been sitting for the last 17 days haha

Lol maybe shipment [emoji1743]‍[emoji3603]. I’m hoping it doesn’t actually take 20 days to ship from MI to NJ then on a truck to NY(2hour drive in rush hour)

subterfuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score

How did Agate Black look in person?

vhudoo

Reaction score
Lol maybe shipment [emoji1743]‍[emoji3603]. I’m hoping it doesn’t actually take 20 days to ship from MI to NJ then on a truck to NY(2hour drive in rush hour)

Seems like it’s just a conservative estimate. My original estimated date was the 18th, but once it transitioned to “In Transit” the date shifted to the 30th. The date was then adjusted two times for the 29th and 25th. Mine “should” arrive anytime this week.

Raptor Tony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like it’s just a conservative estimate. My original estimated date was the 18th, but once it transitioned to “In Transit” the date shifted to the 30th. The date was then adjusted two times for the 29th and 25th. Mine “should” arrive anytime this week.
Gotcha. First date when in transit must be a “worst case”. Hopefully mine adjusts this week or next.

What state are you in?

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How did Agate Black look in person?
It looked very similar to shadow black to be honest. If you didn’t tell me there was a new color I probably wouldn’t be able to tell. It wasn’t up close I was up higher and the trucks were down on the floor. It looked good but not s huge difference from shadow. Maybe a little more flaky with the metallic ?

vhudoo

Reaction score
Gotcha. First date when in transit must be a “worst case”. Hopefully mine adjusts this week or next.

What state are you in?

I’m in Virginia. Killing me cause the truck is an hour away from me.

Champ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to see the trucks starting to ship. I live in Ontario Canada and just got my VIN Thursday for a Dec 31 week build. Truck was ordered Sept 24/18. Going with PB, 801A and beadlocks and price is $77149.00 Canadian. If I was to get the 802A and beadlocks the truck would almost be $90000. The dealership has an 18 on the lot and stickers for $93000 and change. Keep posting pics and if anyone gets an 801A pics would be greatly appreciated both in and out.