2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checked YouTube videos for the ones that received these trucks, no real reviews about the live shocks. Can't wait to see a thorough review, but I already know the outcome of it.
Sorry folks you know it too. No real life difference. After viewing video of the ford assault for 2019, the raptor still rolls and nose dive after braking. So what the hell is the live shock really doing for this truck?

ToucanLife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checked YouTube videos for the ones that received these trucks, no real reviews about the live shocks. Can't wait to see a thorough review, but I already know the outcome of it.
Sorry folks you know it too. No real life difference. After viewing video of the ford assault for 2019, the raptor still rolls and nose dive after braking. So what the hell is the live shock really doing for this truck?

Dude just stop.

You may as well of posted “I have no idea what I’m talking about and here’s a bunch of random crap I made up so I feel better about my old tech while telling everyone I’m wrong”

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude just stop.

You may as well of posted “I have no idea what I’m talking about and here’s a bunch of random crap I made up so I feel better about my old tech while telling everyone I’m wrong”

I will expose you after review show up on YouTube. The live shocks is a buster!

ICEMAN 316

Reaction score
I will expose you after review show up on YouTube. The live shocks is a buster!

Just don’t buy the ‘19 and let us enjoy our live fox shocks. You sound like a negative, jealous, idiot!! I cringe when I see you post shit. Go buy your $20k under invoice 2018 or 2017. Don’t ever pick up a 2019 or beyond because they have shocks that don’t work. Post something useful or don’t post at all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Let’s not let this clown ruin this thread, move on and look forward to the new beasts incoming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Troll is a troll