2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you have an inside track then help us understand the allocation process. Instead of speculation by many on this forum, tell us what really happens behind the scenes.

just the normal (unfortunate) bs about allocations, dealer delivery estimates....all that. I used to run the allocation system for Ford across the US...it's too bad it's not easier to understand for consumers.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had my dealership build a 2019 for me before he had an allocation so I can see pricing and the priority was 99 (see below). 2 weeks later he had an allocation and he built the truck again and it displayed a priority 20.

So I gather a priority 99 can never be a Raptor

p99.jpg

technically not correct. a 99 is still a live order and can be pulled (and built) be the Ford system...it just wouldn't be for a Raptor or other high-demand vehicle.

Last edited:

fuhrius

Reaction score
If you have an inside track then help us understand the allocation process. Instead of speculation by many on this forum, tell us what really happens behind the scenes.
I had my dealership build a 2019 for me before he had an allocation so I can see pricing and the priority was 99. 2 weeks later he had an allocation and he built the truck again and it displayed a priority 20.

ok. that's an argument for correlation, not causation.

David Hardy

Reaction score
Do you really think it will take that long? I ordered mine 10/29 dealer told me they would be building it late November. Maybe they are full of it?

I ordered mine on 10/13. Ford stopped scheduling about then or maybe a week after per blueoval production info thread until the okay to buy status is achieved. Based on delays I’ve read about on here, there seems to be 0 chance that it’ll be built in November but I’m hoping for December.