2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just made my order yesterday. I’ve had 3 f150s with the tailgate step. Used it maybe 2x over 8 years. I didn’t add it to this build. Any reason I should add it? Thanks

Sounds like you would know better than we would on why you should (or shouldn't) add it. If you didn't use the step on your past trucks, I'd say it's unlikely you'll use it on your Raptor.

Personally, I ordered it because I climb in and out of my truck bed enough to warrant the feature. It's not a daily, or even weekly, occurrence. But whenever I do it's awkward, painful, or just plain annoying. The $375 is money well spent to have an easier way to hoist my fat ass into the bed.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did not order it on my 2013 as I felt the implementation was ugly. I ordered it on my 2019 as Ford did a much better hiding it. It's there when u need it and when you don't, you don't see it.

Though GMC has a new bar when it comes to the tailgate and how it can serve in multiple configurations >> https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/videos/2019-gmc-sierra-1500-denali-reinvents-the-bed/

Just made my order yesterday. I’ve had 3 f150s with the tailgate step. Used it maybe 2x over 8 years. I didn’t add it to this build. Any reason I should add it? Thanks

turn-r-us

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any dealers out there that have allocations and open spots for ordering?

I am getting screwed by my dealer I feel like. That sell a ton of raptors and usually sell them over MSRP. I was promised to be the first (priority 10) and told it would be MSRP for me. Now we are almost month out and I am still unscheduled. I have a feeling they stuck their stock orders ahead of mine so they can sell them at their mark up.

I am running out of time as my current lease ends come January.

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well Raptors are higher than F150's so arguably a step is more important. I had one on my last Raptor and got one on my 2019 order. I think they are pretty important.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What's your location? My dealer has an allocation scheduled for 10/29 and he tells me he can change it. PM me your number and I will call you in give you the details.

BTW .. he is selling it at sticker

Any dealers out there that have allocations and open spots for ordering?

I am getting screwed by my dealer I feel like. That sell a ton of raptors and usually sell them over MSRP. I was promised to be the first (priority 10) and told it would be MSRP for me. Now we are almost month out and I am still unscheduled. I have a feeling they stuck their stock orders ahead of mine so they can sell them at their mark up.

I am running out of time as my current lease ends come January.

JohnyH

Reaction score
I ordered my 2019 Raptor 8/13 from my dealer. It's one of the largest Ford dealer in my state. I'm number 2 out of 2 pre sold. Dealer said today it show "in process?" or something close. Shouldn't he know if they have allocation by now? Thanks for any help!

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my build was scheduled for 11/05, but when I contacted FP earlier today to see if a VIN had been generated, they informed me the build has been delayed until 11/19. They couldn't give me any information on the delay, so my salesman is checking into it.

Has anyone else had their build delayed?

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my 2019 Raptor 8/13 from my dealer. It's one of the largest Ford dealer in my state. I'm number 2 out of 2 pre sold. Dealer said today it show "in process?" or something close. Shouldn't he know if they have allocation by now? Thanks for any help!

Google ford performance chat. Give them dealer code and order number. They’ll tell you. In process usually means not scheduled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my build was scheduled for 11/05, but when I contacted FP earlier today to see if a VIN had been generated, they informed me the build has been delayed until 11/19. They couldn't give me any information on the delay, so my salesman is checking into it.

Has anyone else had their build delayed?

I just asked. Still week of 11/12 for me. No changes and I have recaros seats with CF and beadlocks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk