2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SexyAvalancheGrey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny how the rear appliqué with the pronounced look is the EXACT first thing I did to my truck a year ago lol. You think the company learns from clients? lol

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my dealer sent me email with the vin and the tentative build date of 10/29. How can I check the status of it?

Via chat is your easiest method:

https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/

Though you won't need to for at least three more weeks. Since you already have your VIN and scheduled build week, they won't have any new information until after the truck is built. I'd check back the first week in November.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
#pierceography is correct. There is no additional info right now. When the week of 10/29 gets closer, your order will get a specific build day so that is the next status update.

BTW .. you have a build week of 10/29. Ford's build week always starts on a Monday.

For example your build week is 10/29 but your car could be built on Wednesday, 10/31

So my dealer sent me email with the vin and the tentative build date of 10/29. How can I check the status of it?

Last edited:

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Performance Blue has really been growing on me. Too bad there’s not more photos of the 19s to help with color choices ext. guys are kind of ordering someeewhat blind with the new colors wheels interior ect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk