2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I originally did VB but changed it to FPB. I just think the lighter silvery blue matched the grey fenders and wheels Better. And the idea that it’s specific to the raptor not like VB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I'm sooo confused now. I thought VB was lighter than FPB? And I saw that some people posted that the new Ford Edge also comes in FPB?

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Performance blue is lighter more silvery. VB is bright bright blue. And it may be just the raptor and edge but VB is almost all vehicles 106ad155b63653560738d8e1908d2ae7.jpg6ef5ca0731ee6b38e7e1b0c3c7f5ef8f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JLP83

Reaction score
The FPB looks great in pictures. Kind of a cream blue. I wanted one but worried about how bad I would scratch it up.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I need to see them in person to really decide. Tough to know whether to order them or not cuz the current beadlocks don’t look great with a picture but look good in real life.
The new beadlocks in the videos look good imho so I’m somewhat torn

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’d like to see a 19 white with beadlocks
Just to see if that is the look I want

bailer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do we have any idea what the Ford Performance fog lights are gonna be?? Just a rebrand or an actual factory designed molded, bumper pocket design,.... I’m hoping!

2thfixr

Reaction score
I'm torn on Alcantara seats. I love the look and would appreciate the extra bolstering, plus the blue would match perfectly with a Performance Blue Raptor.

However, I know Alcantara wears fast and unattractively...normal wear and tear from big American butts and sweat from hot and humid days would ruin those seat inserts in probably 2 years tops.

I suppose you could order seat covers, but that would defeat the purpose of Alcantara seats. Plus there's no guarantee they'd be safe from wear under the seat cover fabric.

What to do what to do...:confused:

I’ve had alcantara in my Porsches and my GT350 with zero issues. It holds up very well. For me the decision was easy, less about material or color more about increased side bolstering. I drove a 2018 raptor for about 40 miles and felt it was soft and floaty in turns. The side bolstering will help for sure.

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

Yeah I wanna see a pic of the fog lights too!
i didn’t see fog lights in the order guide... where did you see this info?