2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I say it all the time. California is lost. F@€K California.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The problem is it starts here in the west and over time, it moves to the east

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got word from my dealer that I have a vin # and a build date of 4/15! First movement since ordering 2 weeks ago that this is actually going to happen.
A couple questions from the group who know how I’m feeling right now...
How long approximately from build date to delivery to Upstate NY or at least out of the plant and on the road?
Where is the best places to monitor its movement along the way? Can I use the vin# to do this?
Thank you!!

Joph

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got word from my dealer that I have a vin # and a build date of 4/15! First movement since ordering 2 weeks ago that this is actually going to happen.
How long approximately from build date to delivery to Upstate NY or at least out of the plant and on the road?
Where is the best places to monitor its movement along the way? Can I use the vin# to do this?
Thank you!!

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Locke

Reaction score
Any California buyer who purchased out of state and had Ford Courtesy deliver to a dealership in California - YOU WANT TO READ THIS

I took delivery of my 2019 Raptor yesterday (03/13/19) from a California dealership that did so as part of Ford's Courtesy Delivery. The order was placed with a Michigan dealership using their allocation, and they arranged with Ford Factory to have it courtesy delivered to a local California Ford dealership.

I ordered the truck with California Emissions printed on the Window Sticker and also California Emissions sticker under the hood. All is good, right? WRONG.

I take the truck to my local California DMV office and they do a VIN verification which includes checking that California Emissions sticker under your hood. You then go back inside to complete the registration. Because the truck was purchased out of State and the "SOLD BY" dealership is listed as out of state (MI in my case), California requires the vehicle go under a SMOG test. Yes, can you believe it. New truck, no different than the one that is sitting at the California dealerships lot, requires a SMOG test. If the truck was purchased from a California dealership, DMV does not require California dealerships to SMOG test a new vehicle.

It gets better. I go for a SMOG test and it FAILS. Luckily, I found another Ford dealership who had a SMOG Technician who knew exactly what was the problem. We drove around with the computer plugged into the OBD II port and he had to drive 25 mph, then pull over and let it idle. After doing this for a few miles, the computer registered that it would pass. We hurry back to the dealership, he does the SMOG test and I walk away with a "PASS" certificate.

So if any of you out there are bringing in a truck that was sold NEW from out of State be prepared to have driven your truck for a 100 miles or so, have it SMOG tested, then go to your DMV to have it registered because you will need the SMOG certificate even though the truck has California Emissions sticker under the hood and on the window sticker.

Wow. Agree with mp_tx. I live here and CA is insane. Western civilization itself isnt moving in the same direction and seems to be rapidly accelerating (and is undoubtedly being steered) towards the alluring vista of surrendering personal responsibility, a self-righteous amoral jump into the red abyss, manic freefall, and the sudden society-crashing stop that will always greet those that allow their liberty and personal responsibility to be surrendered. At the same time we must remember that all the insane stories, policies, and people are more visible because they are loud and are amplified by the domestic propaganda quietly made legal under the last administration in the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012 tucked into the 2013 NDAA in order to further empower seeking agendas. But! There is still a silent mass of rational individuals/libertarians/patriots/and other like minded people who understand the meaning and strength behind the words 'We The People' and many more can be woken up from the subconsciously hardwired monkey see monkey do response that allows rational people to succumb to the creeping conditioning of media both mainstream and social.

https://imgoat.com/uploads/eabe3a1649/205920.jpg

Don't wait till 1984 is knocking at your front door. Do not stay silent and speak out when your gut tells you. Stand firm in the truth with sincerity and passion without the buffer of ego or disdain and watch the waves of your impact change the world around you - each of us CAN be that powerful. Work to better yourself every day, seek and share ideas with an unbiased mind, and put family above all else. The world is what you make it. I choose liberty and will listen to my gut. Even when it may make some people thing I'm crazy or land me on a watch list for letting a CA DMV policy trigger me into ranting on a truck forum.

I probably am.

Last edited:

nowires

Reaction score
Thank you!!

Thats great, I'm still waiting for my build date and vin, ordered on Feb 25. Hopefully soon.

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
XPel XR 20% in front
XPel XR 15% in back window, rear sides and moonroof

Blocks the heat8c3e4ccf1b0fef0998bf1b138d3fa035.jpgbacc4239287446ddc6a660cef6c26f45.jpg120ce76db032ebb959f984f94b80df2f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk