2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just installed the Husky mud flaps myself. Couldn't have been much easier, and I like that they're pretty minimal in appearance. Would like to know your thoughts on the WTs.

Are you doing full PPF or just partial?
I just did the WT fronts ...they’re quite minimal and look like they belong. Cannot yet comment on their usefulness...

76426480ea55a546cc7991e4d851aed6.jpg

072ca28ce1ad70e1f200e3a443484fcd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just did the WT fronts ...they’re quite minimal and look like they belong. Cannot yet comment on their usefulness...

76426480ea55a546cc7991e4d851aed6.jpg

072ca28ce1ad70e1f200e3a443484fcd.jpg

Yeah, pretty similar to the Huskies. I also did just front, and also can't comment on their usefulness as I'm yet to drive in any inclement weather. I definitely considered the WTs, but liked the form factor of the Huskies just a touch more. I'm just trying to prevent spray all over the side of the truck. Michigan roads have a reputation all their own, so it wouldn't be just salt and water subject to spray...

Both the WTs and Huskies look good though, almost factory. Here's a shot of mine from the other night after I installed.

IMG_2305.jpg

Candyman

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
lol, you're so worked up over a situation you created. You should learn to better control your emotions. I bet your dog will appreciate it.

Not worked up at all! Just defending my case on the fact that you cant accept that someone can have a bad experience and discuss it without someone like you acting like a *********. You remind me of those liberal students on college campuses that protests and then when someone asks what they're protesting they don't have a ******* clue and continue to argue against someones opinion without any supporting evidence.

You just like being an annoying little bitch that likes to get a rise out of people. You probably get off on it hiding behind your keyboard.

Again and again you cant seem to make a reasonable argument and comparison to other car manufacturers (Tesla takes 1 entire month from date of order to date of delivery shipped across the entire USA). So just leave it alone. I won't respond to you anymore and we'll just leave it at that. I'm sure everyone on here is getting annoyed by your antics.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not worked up at all! Just defending my case on the fact that you cant accept that someone can have a bad experience and discuss it without someone like you acting like a *********. You remind me of those liberal students on college campuses that protests and then when someone asks what they're protesting they don't have a ******* clue and continue to argue against someones opinion without any supporting evidence.

You just like being an annoying little bitch that likes to get a rise out of people. You probably get off on it hiding behind your keyboard.

Again and again you cant seem to make a reasonable argument and comparison to other car manufacturers (Tesla takes 1 entire month from date of order to date of delivery shipped across the entire USA). So just leave it alone. I won't respond to you anymore and we'll just leave it at that. I'm sure everyone on here is getting annoyed by your antics.

And there you go with the swearing again. @PBR ME is right, it really does make you look and sound like a simpleton. When the shoe fits, I suppose.

But honestly, you should calm down. I'm amazed someone can get so worked up over a situation they put themselves in.

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just installed the Husky mud flaps myself. Couldn't have been much easier, and I like that they're pretty minimal in appearance. Would like to know your thoughts on the WTs.

Are you doing full PPF or just partial?

I purchased the weathertech because no drilling like Husky but they also have the mid flap. Not sure how that would look on mine, but if I don't like it, I won't install.

PPF is only front facia, front hood, fendors and partial way up on the doors and back fendors, so not full.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased the weathertech because no drilling like Husky but they also have the mid flap. Not sure how that would look on mine, but if I don't like it, I won't install.

PPF is only front facia, front hood, fendors and partial way up on the doors and back fendors, so not full.

The Huskies I installed didn't require drilling. Same as the WTs, in fact. Just install over the existing screws on the fenders and wheel wells.

WT and Husky are almost identical, just small cosmetic differences.

PPF sounds awesome. I ruled it out because I wanted to do everything on my own... and I hate even putting a screen protector on my phone, so..... lol.

Post some pics when you're done.

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any California buyer who purchased out of state and had Ford Courtesy deliver to a dealership in California - YOU WANT TO READ THIS

I took delivery of my 2019 Raptor yesterday (03/13/19) from a California dealership that did so as part of Ford's Courtesy Delivery. The order was placed with a Michigan dealership using their allocation, and they arranged with Ford Factory to have it courtesy delivered to a local California Ford dealership.

I ordered the truck with California Emissions printed on the Window Sticker and also California Emissions sticker under the hood. All is good, right? WRONG.

I take the truck to my local California DMV office and they do a VIN verification which includes checking that California Emissions sticker under your hood. You then go back inside to complete the registration. Because the truck was purchased out of State and the "SOLD BY" dealership is listed as out of state (MI in my case), California requires the vehicle go under a SMOG test. Yes, can you believe it. New truck, no different than the one that is sitting at the California dealerships lot, requires a SMOG test. If the truck was purchased from a California dealership, DMV does not require California dealerships to SMOG test a new vehicle.

It gets better. I go for a SMOG test and it FAILS. Luckily, I found another Ford dealership who had a SMOG Technician who knew exactly what was the problem. We drove around with the computer plugged into the OBD II port and he had to drive 25 mph, then pull over and let it idle. After doing this for a few miles, the computer registered that it would pass. We hurry back to the dealership, he does the SMOG test and I walk away with a "PASS" certificate.

So if any of you out there are bringing in a truck that was sold NEW from out of State be prepared to have driven your truck for a 100 miles or so, have it SMOG tested, then go to your DMV to have it registered because you will need the SMOG certificate even though the truck has California Emissions sticker under the hood and on the window sticker.

mp_tx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any California buyer who purchased out of state and had Ford Courtesy deliver to a dealership in California - YOU WANT TO READ THIS

I took delivery of my 2019 Raptor yesterday (03/13/19) from a California dealership that did so as part of Ford's Courtesy Delivery. The order was placed with a Michigan dealership using their allocation, and they arranged with Ford Factory to have it courtesy delivered to a local California Ford dealership.

I ordered the truck with California Emissions printed on the Window Sticker and also California Emissions sticker under the hood. All is good, right? WRONG.

I take the truck to my local California DMV office and they do a VIN verification which includes checking that California Emissions sticker under your hood. You then go back inside to complete the registration. Because the truck was purchased out of State and the "SOLD BY" dealership is listed as out of state (MI in my case), California requires the vehicle go under a SMOG test. Yes, can you believe it. New truck, no different than the one that is sitting at the California dealerships lot, requires a SMOG test. If the truck was purchased from a California dealership, DMV does not require California dealerships to SMOG test a new vehicle.

It gets better. I go for a SMOG test and it FAILS. Luckily, I found another Ford dealership who had a SMOG Technician who knew exactly what was the problem. We drove around with the computer plugged into the OBD II port and he had to drive 25 mph, then pull over and let it idle. After doing this for a few miles, the computer registered that it would pass. We hurry back to the dealership, he does the SMOG test and I walk away with a "PASS" certificate.

So if any of you out there are bringing in a truck that was sold NEW from out of State be prepared to have driven your truck for a 100 miles or so, have it SMOG tested, then go to your DMV to have it registered because you will need the SMOG certificate even though the truck has California Emissions sticker under the hood and on the window sticker.

I say it all the time. California is lost. F@€K California.