2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Locke

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have been reading the forum for a few months and I am about to place the order for a 2019 raptor. I am wondering if anyone here picked up Velocity Blue raptor yet? I am debating between performance blue vs velocity blue.

The problem is I am working overseas at the moment and won't be back to the states until a few months later. So I can only rely on real life photos to make that decision. I don't mind the wait obviously. But my wife can help me to order it first.

Thanks a lot for all the helpful info on this forum. I've decided to order 802a, BL wheels, graphics package, but debating on the blue recaro seats. I only use it in hot and rainy weather. Going through sand and mud often in the field. Not sure how the alcantara material will hold up with the dirt and sand on my pants.

I passed on the Recaros as I had the same concern. Truck gonna be on a jobsite and I do more than push paper. Was worried it would get filthy quick. You can always get a seat cover to protect the seats and it remains to be seen how it will hold up over time but I passed on it. Would have gone with em if I had got velocity blue however.

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
I don't think it was an option on Raptors before '19, only other F150s.

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You’ve got some stuff messed up on there...

A few were scheduled on a certain date to be built a certain week, and you have the schedule date as the build date and the build date as delivery date...

You need 2 columns in there, 1 for date scheduled and 1 for scheduled build date

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adjusted
58dcb2caca247b8ce2707ce69e0b2542.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why did this get bigger? Low profile on the 18s why the change? Looks like a fin now.

Is this a hidden gem that indicates the 19s get stop and go adaptive cruise control?

If its just for trail control or simply a cheaper part for Ford then I don't like it.

View attachment 116106
That’s for WiFi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Adjusted
58dcb2caca247b8ce2707ce69e0b2542.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

To clarify, on mine the original scheduled date was 11/20 and the actual build date was 11/15/18

While you're at it, suggest first column should be "order date" and check spelling on Recaro.

This is starting to get interesting with more info.