2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Locke

Reaction score
Sorry ddpt, 9/9 was my original retail order date. Due to the current "lets deliver stock orders before retail orders Ford shenanigans" I had my build switched to a stock order that was placed before 9/9 and scheduled on 11/7 for 1/14. Dealer has not given me the order date of new order. So really I don't have any information to more accurately update your sheet with and now realize this post is useless and I need to stop procrastinating and get back to work. I think seeing all these posts about orders getting delivered within weeks of ordering has me triggered and I need to read some Marx in a corner for the remainder of my 5 month wait to hash out Ford's logic and more importantly understand the disturbing state of mass insanity openly propagated to thunderous applause. At least I'll be following the herd of a cliff in a Raptor. Happy Friday!

SCREW
802A
BL
CF
No Recaros/stickers/applique

Bye now.

Last edited:

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine just changed from unscheduled/clean to scheduled/clean with 01/28/19 as the schedule prod date.00f87f1ab8d9dc8d944f016f64acf275.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

smoothdocta

Reaction score
I think a lot of it is dealerships saying they have allocations when they actually don't?? When I ordered mine end of Oct. he told me they had 10 for the dealership and he was just going to change the order on one of their own to what I wanted, said he did it for 2 other people?

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like there is some grouping for scheduled dates2316b24433b1428d2f31ff521b289b3d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk
You’ve got some stuff messed up on there...

A few were scheduled on a certain date to be built a certain week, and you have the schedule date as the build date and the build date as delivery date...

You need 2 columns in there, 1 for date scheduled and 1 for scheduled build date

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FORDnVWPro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it appears that there has not been a confimed new schedule after 11/03.

We are due for another "wave" of schedules. Hope that means next week.

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
Ordered 11/15/18
Unscheduled
Screw
BL, Recaros/CF

Jasuccp

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have been reading the forum for a few months and I am about to place the order for a 2019 raptor. I am wondering if anyone here picked up Velocity Blue raptor yet? I am debating between performance blue vs velocity blue.

The problem is I am working overseas at the moment and won't be back to the states until a few months later. So I can only rely on real life photos to make that decision. I don't mind the wait obviously. But my wife can help me to order it first.

Thanks a lot for all the helpful info on this forum. I've decided to order 802a, BL wheels, graphics package, but debating on the blue recaro seats. I only use it in hot and rainy weather. Going through sand and mud often in the field. Not sure how the alcantara material will hold up with the dirt and sand on my pants.

Locke

Reaction score
Why did this get bigger? Low profile on the 18s why the change? Looks like a fin now.

Is this a hidden gem that indicates the 19s get stop and go adaptive cruise control?

If its just for trail control or simply a cheaper part for Ford then I don't like it.

IMG_3689.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free