2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

turn-r-us

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great video. I was not aware of the one day FP training. Utah though? Not too far from CA.

Anyone get do this with their previous purchase?

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lots of guys here do it. It's called the Raptor Assault. When you purchase a raptor you will get an invite. The 1-day school is free but transportation to Utah and hotel is on you. Josh (youtuber) at American Trucks who owns a Raptor went and shot this great video:

Great video. I was not aware of the one day FP training. Utah though? Not too far from CA.

Anyone get do this with their previous purchase?

Tyler_GTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I went by my Dealer today to work on a deal for a black Raptor they show arriving tomorrow. While I was there, I looked at a few Agate Black vehicles, since the 2019 Raptor is Agate black.

My opinion: It's got some flake up close and it definitely not as dark as Shadow Black. They had a SB sitting right next to an Agate Super Duty and there is a noticeable difference. Not sure it shows up with a bad iPhone pic, but its there.

I'm not sure if I like it more than Shadow...I guess you could say the flake would have its benefits. It kinda looks like pollen, haha.

I chose to pull the trigger on Agate Black that will be here soon rather than a PB that won't be here until late Feb. I know that may not be the smartest choice, but I also I also like black as it was my second Choice. And seeing the AB in person, I'm still good with my decision.

fullsizeoutput_108a.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1086.jpeg

subterfuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
screenshot_20180422_124513_197624d2a9d2934c29f20129b14bf12de55714de.png

If AB turns out like this in person I will be a happy camper!

Tyler_GTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s not quite that good looking in person.

A raptor still look good with AB though.

17236C8E-2F51-4730-AC04-F9937A052DB4.jpeg