2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tyler_GTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I placed an order for my Raptor on 10/30 and still have not received a VIN yet. Thats why I'm tracking the other VIN which is a dealer order, because it will arrive much sooner.

I was told I will get a VIN this coming Tuesday, by my dealer who spoke to his rep. But I thought they scheduled on Tuesday? Either way, it's gonna be a long wait. Especially with the Holiday break involved.

My Order: FP, loaded minus graphics and BLs.

Keller Steeler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope so too. I want to start hearing the reviews.
With spending $70k+, I can’t imagine there are going to be too many negative performance reviews from the start from owners. It will be amazing how spending that much money will jade the owners. It really needs to go to the professional reviewers at real magazines and drivers to get a trustworthy review.

David Hardy

Reaction score
I placed an order for my Raptor on 10/30 and still have not received a VIN yet. Thats why I'm tracking the other VIN which is a dealer order, because it will arrive much sooner.

I was told I will get a VIN this coming Tuesday, by my dealer who spoke to his rep. But I thought they scheduled on Tuesday? Either way, it's gonna be a long wait. Especially with the Holiday break involved.

My Order: FP, loaded minus graphics and BLs.

A couple things to note: ford stopped scheduling retail orders in mid October according to blueovalforum until okay to buy was achieved. That was achieved Monday. Blueoval says retail order scheduling begins again Thursday.

However The owner/gm at my dealer said he submits raptor orders once a month and they’re scheduled “by hand” so whether Scheduling hiatus described above applies to raptors I don’t know. I submitted my order 10/13. I was told my order was given over to the regional rep last week so I’m hopeful that I’m scheduled soon.

Tyler_GTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A couple things to note: ford stopped scheduling retail orders in mid October according to blueovalforum until okay to buy was achieved. That was achieved Monday. Blueoval says retail order scheduling begins again Thursday.

However The owner/gm at my dealer said he submits raptor orders once a month and they’re scheduled “by hand” so whether Scheduling hiatus described above applies to raptors I don’t know. I submitted my order 10/13. I was told my order was given over to the regional rep last week so I’m hopeful that I’m scheduled soon.

Cool-Yea, I assumed the OK To Buy was the hold up.

Hopefully I’m scheduled tomorrow as opposed to Tuesday.