2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

turn-r-us

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I got in contact with Ford and they said my ORDER IS IN PROCESSING-UNSCHEDULED........

Does anyone know if that means I should be getting my scheduled date soon?

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I got in contact with Ford and they said my ORDER IS IN PROCESSING-UNSCHEDULED........

You may have to check again next Thursday. I may be talking out of my @ss but I believe they schedule only so many each week. You may be looking at December now.

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Means try next Thursday. Every Thursday trucks get scheduled. All depends on allocations and your spot in line for all dealers. You could be #1 but if they only get 5 trucks may not be scheduled till December or January. Or could be #5 but if they get 10 your looking at halfway thru so February is to get scheduled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have CF on my order.

And I have a VIN but I can't seem to post the image my dealer sent me. I will post it tonight when I get home.

I have BLs, blue accents with CF and no delays for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: