GEN 2 2019 Raptor Differences

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ccso285

ccso285

Reaction score
The rear seats do not have that latch under them to flip them up. They just flip up and lock into place.

OP
OP
ccso285

ccso285

Reaction score
The front center speaker on dash has a little different look to it

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Huck,

I won’t debate you, but Fab Tech, the company that makes lift kits, says that their kits won’t work with the ‘19 model. They say that the ‘19 shocks have a bigger footprint than that of the 17-18s, and can’t be installed on the ‘19s, as there isn’t enough room.

I can look into this for you. The only thing I can think of on the Fabtech that wouldn't fit is the shock relocation adapters. I am in the process of removing those on mine. I always questioned the stability and strength of them to be honest. Other than that I can't see anything that wouldn't allow their kit to work. If you are considering a lift send me a PM I can give you several pointers to make it better in strength and handle better.

derise

Reaction score
I want to know if I could take the plastic piece off my steering wheel and place the 19 plastic piece on my 18 wheel.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've watched a few videos and it seems that most people comment on the new shocks being slightly stiffer ride than 17-18 ?? I of course have not been in a 19 so maybe just opinions..
They won’t answer you because you are correct about the new shocks!
The reviews are not bashing it, but it is stiff!

OP
OP
ccso285

ccso285

Reaction score
They did move the Auto Start Stop button from the middle all the way to the left, so it is easier to reach and turn off the damn thing