2019 Raptor Assault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When I was there, the instructors said that Ford gave them the trucks. Also said Ford ripped them apart when they got them back to see what they could improve.

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What role does the partner play? Are they in another truck or the same truck as you?

I'm registered for October 20th-21st. Was hoping my brother could join, but his Raptor was purchased last January, and apparently they're much more strict with the rules than you'd think, so I'm going solo.
You will ride with your partner and switch driving throughout the day

I video taped while my partner drove. Also pre-setup a GoPro on my own truck so I knew exactly where to mount on the Raptor Assault Truck

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I was there, the instructors said that Ford gave them the trucks. Also said Ford ripped them apart when they got them back to see what they could improve.
Some were ripped apart for R&D and others were crushed as I recall.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some were ripped apart for R&D and others were crushed as I recall.

I don't know how many were torn apart or crushed, I do know at one point the old fleet (2017/2018) was on sale. I'm not sure how successful the sale was since their asking price was mid 60k which is WAY too much considering what the trucks are used for.

dsg2003mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know how many were torn apart or crushed, I do know at one point the old fleet (2017/2018) was on sale. I'm not sure how successful the sale was since their asking price was mid 60k which is WAY too much considering what the trucks are used for.

this what I saw as well, mid 60s for a truck thats not an 802A and certainly been driven as harder than most any you would come across elsewhere.

loupuleff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 18's all sold the only ones crushed are manufacturers vehicles

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

loupuleff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What role does the partner play? Are they in another truck or the same truck as you?

I'm registered for October 20th-21st. Was hoping my brother could join, but his Raptor was purchased last January, and apparently they're much more strict with the rules than you'd think, so I'm going solo.
Theres two participants in each truck and you swap drivers on and off you get equal time driving

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah those things have to be done when there threw with them

Actually not

The instructors said they run them for 30k miles and need to do almost nothing but oil changes and some flat tires

They trucks are just doing what they were designed for.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you are staying nearby, can you use the roads they use after or before hours? I saw a video where they turn off a paved road for the "desert run."

Is that available to be used without them?