2019 new color to be Velocity Blue.. maybe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Liv4Spd

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with my local dealer (so take this for what a GM at a local dealerships info is worth).. but, he said his order bank was open and we could place my 2019 order at any time. Only change I could get him to confirm over the phone was Velocity Blue being 2019's color.

All other packages, sounded at least, to be the same. While I realize this doesn't jive what's been said over on Blueoval, he invited me down to the dealership to see for myself.. which I can not do for the next few weeks due to work.

I'm somewhat skeptical myself, as everything else I've read same order banks shouldn't open for another few months... be nice to hear from anyone in the industry able to confirm or deny his info..

OP
OP
L

Liv4Spd

Reaction score
I thought the 2019 order banks don't open until October-ish?

I thought it was Aug.. regardless, this just seems to good to be true.

The only reason I'm tempted to believe it is, he volunteered the new color when reading down the option list. I didn't even have to ask. That being said, no other unique 2019 options were mentioned.. no new shocks, fog lights, etc.. meh

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor in Velocity Blue would look disgusting as in bad disgusting, not good.

I like it on the mustangs and focus RS though

OP
OP
L

Liv4Spd

Reaction score
Are you sure he knew you were talking about a Raptor and not a Mustang? When he said, "Would you like the V8 or V6 option?", that should've been a clue. :crazy:

Actually.. asked at least 3 times durring our conversation. lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erikn