2019+ Fox 3.0 Live Valve Shocks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
When you say you don't see a reason to ditch them, are you talking about the stock live valve shocks? Or live valve technology altogether?
i never see a reason to upgrade anything until you are wanting for more performance or control.

i.e.- drive the hell out of the truck. upgrade what breaks or is holding you back. a raptor is pretty difficult for the average person to overdrive in stock form.

if you want a more expensive but faster path to salvation, drop your truck off an HMracingdesign or TMX with a check for 150K to get a trophy truck with air conditioning back in a year.

MnFlyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i never see a reason to upgrade anything until you are wanting for more performance or control.

i.e.- drive the hell out of the truck. upgrade what breaks or is holding you back. a raptor is pretty difficult for the average person to overdrive in stock form.

if you want a more expensive but faster path to salvation, drop your truck off an HMracingdesign or TMX with a check for 150K to get a trophy truck with air conditioning back in a year.
Only a 150k?

I’ll take 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adllewis42

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Haha I've no dreams of Baja racing any time soon and I'm actually slowly turning my truck into more of a general camping/off-roading vehicle. There's limitless things to explore in the Northwest (and Southwest .. and, West .. ) so I just want something that can get me there. I don't have plans to change out the shocks as they're likely more than I would ever need but I'll likely upgrade the rear springs for some more payload.

Thanks for the reply though!

dreys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess to better phrase the question:

Once shocks are upgraded from OEM for Fox Live 30 (either 17-18 or 19 models), will Raptor's terrain modes still work?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc