2019 Engine Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know some guys could care less what their engine bay looks like, but some like to make it look nice, and I'm one of them . I love the look of the 2019 cover, so purchased one for my 2018. But I wanted a little more color on it, so painted the middle section and the EcoBoost emblem. Helps it match the brushed pipes on my intake. It wasn't an easy substrate for the paint to adhere to. I used an adhesion promoter. We'll see how it holds up. I may put my old cover back on for the nasty winter months.

View attachment 153486 View attachment 153487
I have my new cover boxed up and ready to go. What`s your shipping address? PayPal ok? LOL Nice clean work!

KeithV

Reaction score
I have my new cover boxed up and ready to go. What`s your shipping address? PayPal ok? LOL Nice clean work!
Lol, I wish I had the time to do others! And thank you! Hand painting the EcoBoost badge to color match the Ford Performance was the most tedious part.

hingedthinker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2019 Ford raptor Engine cover Part Number: KR7E-6A949-AA
I ordered one off ebay $150 shipped for my 2018. Hamsters got ahold of the cover as is when I purchased it.

Last edited: