2019 depreciation vs lower trim level F-150

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
in 3 years nobody will remember what "discounts" were made to sell cars at certain times of the year. they only know MSRP.

So dont worry about it.

Flylow

Reaction score
I love driving my Raptor every time I get in it. It doesn't matter where I'm going or what I am doing. I never had that feeling with any of the other trucks I have owned.

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not the same comparison, but in 2013 I was deciding between a normal car and a Volvo C30 Polestar limited edition. The Volvo was $10K more and not the logical choice, but every single day that $10K was money well spent. I loved that car, and was sad to see it go when I moved to snow country and sold it after 3 years of ownership. Car was special; fantastic to drive, extremely unique (production was limited to 250 cars), but was still understated compared to a BMW or similar. I regret selling it, but at the time I didn’t have the means or space to keep it as a summer car. I feel the same way about a Raptor purchase, it’s a want that I think will yield more smiles per mile than a regular truck.

Not my #213, but the same thing.
322F8C58-289E-436A-856A-E20E43C1940D.jpeg
https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a...ted-edition-bringing-250-examples-to-the-u-s/

Last edited: