2018 Raptor SuperCab Towing help...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blusmbl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will say that the u haul trailers tow very nicely, but are also set up to err on the nose heavy side as the front wheel position is fixed.

The collars are going to make the sag seem worse as well.

Flat ground and a short distance I'd probably do just the u haul trailer. Longer distances and/or through hills I'd buy a WD hitch if I were you.

Daily Exotic

Reaction score
Thanks everyone that has posted so far. Seems like I wont need the Roadmaster active suspension as the sag should be okay. Is a WDH necessary for my towing needs? They are definitely expensive but I don't mind purchasing if needed. So far from my research on them, it seems like the Anderson one is best as the bar type are said to be noisy. The anderson seems like it would be easier to set up and don't have to run the weight distribution part and can run just the hitch alone when driving with no trailer.

I have a blue ox wdh and can tow with or without the stabilizers. I it for piece of mind but dont at all think it’s necessary. Pulled the camper 250 miles last night just on the hitch and you don’t know youre pulling anything and no squat

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I pull a 17ft Kart racing trailer with now issues. Trailer weighs 2775, loaded it is around 4000 maybe never weighed it. Have 3" Deavers and King 3.0's on the rear, no sag.

7hUP0lw3clGAcByI1Byjx0doP6j-fYy7Eu-U=w1920-h938-no.png