GEN 2 2018 Raptor SCab Recall (don't panic - it's only 42 trucks)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe the reason yours was delayed is because they discovered it on your truck...and it's fixed already.

Could be. I emailed the dealer this morning and was told this:

"You have no recalls on your Raptor. I've attached the "Oasis" report that shows all recalls and warranty history for your VIN. We have to check the Oasis prior to sale and could not sell a vehicle if it had an open recall. Doesn't show any issue to date or Ford will notify you."

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry OT

Whats that bar on the bottom of your ford pass screen?
Mine doesnt seem to have that. I can only see my fuel levels and distance till empty.

When I opened up the app, on the main page next to "My Vehicles," it had a little notification that said "Recall Notice." Once you drill down into the Raptor's page, there is a red bar at the top that you press to view the notice. Perhaps yours hasn't been updated yet since this is such a new recall.

bendensez

Reaction score
Sorry OT

Whats that bar on the bottom of your ford pass screen?
Mine doesnt seem to have that. I can only see my fuel levels and distance till empty.

It’s a service indicator showing my current mileage on a 0 - 10k scale:

Attachments

• C84E9CF1-7D4A-439E-8B00-1970EFCCE380.jpg
    C84E9CF1-7D4A-439E-8B00-1970EFCCE380.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 39

1phatstang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck is one of the 42 -what luck! Next recall will send my truck back to the infamous Ramp 59 - LOL