2018 Raptor Early Fuel Injector Failure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Onemoosehorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will they give you in writing that the ESP starts when the original warranty runs out? They gave me the same one but I thought it started from day 1. Ran concurrent with the factory warranty.

Simplejack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd see if they can match the mileage on that maintenance plan with the esp and in 3yrs when they run out trade that sucker back in. That is unless more problems happen then I would see about a buy back. If they won't i would still take their offer

OP
OP
Bluenoser

Bluenoser

Reaction score
Will they give you in writing that the ESP starts when the original warranty runs out? They gave me the same one but I thought it started from day 1. Ran concurrent with the factory warranty.

I re-read my post and realize I erred when stating the offered ESP starts when the original warranty expires. I should have stated that it does run concurrent with the original 3-year / 36,00 mile warranty. My bad. Thanks for mentioning this Onemoosehorn.

OP
OP
Bluenoser

Bluenoser

Reaction score
I'd see if they can match the mileage on that maintenance plan with the esp and in 3yrs when they run out trade that sucker back in. That is unless more problems happen then I would see about a buy back. If they won't i would still take their offer

Good advice, f150jack. Appreciate the feedback. I agree that If I can get through 3-years I'll be ready for something new anyway.

Onemoosehorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I re-read my post and realize I erred when stating the offered ESP starts when the original warranty expires. I should have stated that it does run concurrent with the original 3-year / 36,00 mile warranty. My bad. Thanks for mentioning this Onemoosehorn.

Damn that would have been awesome for you!! Lol. But anyway, it sucks you are going through this with your truck. Really hope it works out the best for you.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
flood ford has all their ESP plans online. I believe 8 year/120k is max, or thereabouts. If you feel more is warranted, go for more. I’m not sure what all would be covered by the maintenance plan... I’m more concerned about the stupid expensive tech that may need fixing.

ex. The fancy LED headlamps, BLIS taillights, Mirrors, sync module(s), engine, transmission, transfer case... you get the idea.