2018 Perch collar or Springs to Level

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

volfan615

Reaction score
I've looked through some of the threads but can't figure out which direction to go just to level out a 2018. Springs seem like the best way to go but I see so many contradictions on whether it will raise the nose too much. I would rather not have to put new springs in the rear so that's not really an option right now. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Dustan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Before doing Fox 3.0’s I had RPG 1.5 spacers and I didn’t notice much difference performance wise, or any ride quality issues. I installed them with the shocks on the truck. Should be a you tube vid out there on how to. I would pass the spacers along but I gave away the clips that hold the lower spring mount to someone that was going to eibachs

Simplejack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2018 with eibachs up front and factory springs in rear. made it level but if you put any weight in bed it goes nose high. this was when they were 1st installed.

20190408_173259.jpg

Jace21583

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If rear leafs aren't in the budget to match front springs go with something like the icon adjustable perch collars. You'll notice a difference the minute you get in the truck, not performance wise, just how it looks.

Bad V2

Reaction score
I have 1.5" RPG spacers. The added preload the spacers give helped with the front not being so soft on the street. Small change, but a good one. If you plan on upgrading shocks later, spacers are fine and so simple. Alignment was a breeze and only tow was adjusted. Granted my truck is a street queen for now.