2018 order questions

Discussion in 'Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]' started by gto19, Aug 27, 2017.

1. gto19

gto19 Member

So my local dealer here in California says she can order me a 2018 raptor.she has two on order right now with no vin numbers yet(placed in June) .so say I place her third order how long do I wate ?or is this some trick by them?

Also is there a way to find out what raptors are in stock at the dealers around me somehow

Thanks

2. Offsetz33

Offsetz33 Full Access Member

Raptorfinder.com

3. MikeEby

MikeEby Full Access Member

While RaptorFinder.com is an excellent tool, California is over 700 long so you might want to break it down by zip. Perhaps Raptor finder can do that too if you buy credits. Another option is Cars.Com with a filter set to "New", and set trim to "Raptor". You can also use AutoTraider.com but my experience shows that cars.com is updated more frequently.

You can use your zip code and that will get you what's close.

Cars.Com lists all the VIN's so you can use the URL below to view the Window Sticker.

Just substitute the VIN at the end of the URL.
    http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FTFW1RG4HFC89763

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  4. jaz13

jaz13 FRF Addict

Ford.com lets you search local inventory.

5. bfr

bfr Full Access Member

and if you are willing to take the time and effort to swap in a number of different zipcodes strategically spaced around a state...you can pinpoint every vehicle that RaptorFinder tells you exists. I say strategically because Ford's search tool maxes out at a 100 mile range. This site can help you with picking your zipcodes: http://www.zipmap.net/

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017