2018 Order Progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kaypee

Reaction score
Truck arrived in Silsbee Texas today. We are on the Gulf coast so I was concerned about possible flooding in Houston where it was waiting on a carrier. Made it just in time to beat Hurricane Harvey.
White with everything except moon room, carbon fiber, hood graphics and bead locks. Pick up at 10:30 tomorrow.

Cabinetman

Reaction score
Truck arrived in Silsbee Texas today. We are on the Gulf coast so I was concerned about possible flooding in Houston where it was waiting on a carrier. Made it just in time to beat Hurricane Harvey.
White with everything except moon room, carbon fiber, hood graphics and bead locks. Pick up at 10:30 tomorrow.

Congrats! My order is almost exactly like your except I got no graphics at all. Unfortunately, I'm still in the "unscheduled/clean" holding pattern. I look forward to seeing pics.

CCole77

Reaction score
Finally got a build "week" of 9/18 through Ford Performance Chat, not sure if that means that is the build day or just sometime that week. Ordered on 7/14. White w/ 802A, tech, roof, tailgate step, and heated rears. This waiting sucks... the mod list is getting too long and expensive!

hunthis

Reaction score
Finally got a build date of 9/8 from FP chat. Ordered 6/14. Oxford White SCREW with 802A, spray in bedliner, tailgate appliqué delete and heated rear seats.

psufan

Reaction score
So I picked up my 18 Screw yesterday from my dealer in NY and drove it back to PA. It had been sitting at their lot for about a week before I was able to get it. Ordered 6/12 and Arrived at dealer 8/18.

Also, for good measure, with 29 miles on the clock I stopped at the first rest stop to grab lunch... and STARBUCKS!

fso119

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my truck today. Dealership got it on Friday but dealer wasn't in. She called me in the morning and I left work at 3. I had her put in a Rhino spray liner which would be done today before delivery. I walked into the dealership at the right time when the truck just came back from the spray liner shop. They filled the tank, shined it up, and put on my plates. Went to dinner with the wife afterwards.

Ordered June 6.
Built August 17,
Arrived August 25,
Delivered August 28.

Paid MSRP. Got a great deal on the 6y/100K Warranty, Tire Insurance, Locking Nuts, and Door Guards(clear vinyl strips on door edge).

copb8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my truck today. Dealership got it on Friday but dealer wasn't in. She called me in the morning and I left work at 3. I had her put in a Rhino spray liner which would be done today before delivery. I walked into the dealership at the right time when the truck just came back from the spray liner shop. They filled the tank, shined it up, and put on my plates. Went to dinner with the wife afterwards.

Ordered June 6.
Built August 17,
Arrived August 25,
Delivered August 28.

Paid MSRP. Got a great deal on the 6y/100K Warranty, Tire Insurance, Locking Nuts, and Door Guards(clear vinyl strips on door edge).

Wow, build date on the 17 and delivered 8 days later. What part of the country are you in.

I have a build date of tomorrow and was expecting an end of September delivery in Texas. Is that too pessimistic?

Can you share you price on the 6yr/100K warranty?

fso119

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, build date on the 17 and delivered 8 days later. What part of the country are you in.

I have a build date of tomorrow and was expecting an end of September delivery in Texas. Is that too pessimistic?

Can you share you price on the 6yr/100K warranty?

I live a few miles from the factory and dealership.

The Premium Care was $2665.00 and the Tire&Wheel was $900.