2018 Ford Raptor Front Differential broke in the snow they say that Ford may not cover it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

amschind

Reaction score
I will point out that while changing your CV angles with a lift will absolutely shorten the lifespan of the CV shafts, it should not affect the differential itself. That said, I would strongly agree with leaving the suspension stock on a freaking Raptor- you paid a lot extra to get well engineered lift, and 13" is a lot of clearance.

3Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will point out that while changing your CV angles with a lift will absolutely shorten the lifespan of the CV shafts, it should not affect the differential itself. That said, I would strongly agree with leaving the suspension stock on a freaking Raptor- you paid a lot extra to get well engineered lift, and 13" is a lot of clearance.

Necro-thread alert. Last posting was over a year and a half ago. Seems the OP @tbraly has moved on without comment.

Does make me scratch my head when someone starts a thread about a problem, gets 7 pages of comments and advice, but never comes back to conclude the story and the fix. Which would actually be helpful to other owners. A little selfish...

amschind

Reaction score
Sorry. I was searching the forum for posts on the front diff and didn't check the dates before posting.